ART SANCTUARY - Station 14; 'The Enchanted Garden' - ART AND NATURE-NATURE AND ART-IN DIALOGUE

ART INSPIRED BY AND/OR IN DIALOGUE WITH NATURE - INSPIREE PAR LA NATURE ET/OU EN DIALOGUE AVEC ELLE - KUNST GEÏNSPIREERD DOOR EN/OF IN DIALOOG MET DE NATUUR
- Encounters, Exchanges, and Creative Collaborations -
ADDRESS: Rue du Tilleul 22, (S.J.G.) Jodoigne, B-1370 Belgium - Teleph. +32 (0) 10 81 06 14 - GSM: +32 (0) 474.285.130 GSM(2) +32 (0) 493.628.540
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 13:00 - 20:00 - WELCOME TO THE NEW SEASON - BIENVENUE - WELKOM!



Wednesday 9 May 2007

March 2007 - First Exhibition - and 2 Dreamers meet


Raspirit:
During one of my flights I suddenly came upon a place called Hardangerfjord - Tone's homeland-fjord in RL...! - Could it be...?
I descended into a nice little town - not quite like RL... but very likeable - had a great stage area, overseeing the water, which made me think of a friend's music - and it had a feel I liked.... and it had a great 'hot water springs' (in an otherwise chilly/snowy landscape); And while pondering what to do next, Forest Blackthrorne turns up, and naturally we strike up a conversation. he refers me to the owner, Rain Coalcliff - and 'suddenly a hilltop appears' (only SL!:)!) - and I am off to my very first SL exhibition-bringing RL imagery into SL.
But how in the world am I to do this?:))
I need to learn to make paintings in RL come into SL...hm...?
I guess I'll never really know how I came to meet WieBenIk Beaumont -
it 'just happened'.
I landed in a sandbox one day - on my usual non-verbal search
(wasn't at all interested in chat or meeting 'people' - all I could think of was how to get my paintings into this exciting place -)
Somehow we got talking - about putting painting 'textures' onto 'objects' - and the rest is 'history', as they say;
As it turned out WieBenIk could supply all the technical know-how I needed for just this kind of an exhibition, and was also more than accomodating in showing me around the 'editing facilities' - to enable me to get going with exactly what I wanted to do; make an SL exhibition of my RL paintings....to 'introduce ' them.
So - I couldn't have been luckier - meeting Rain, her friends and husband, and then WieBenIk;